Tuesday 7 May 2013

Sally Hansen nails and cuticles hand crème


 
I received a 28 ml sample of this hand cream in my Rubybox.   On the tube it promises 24 hour moisture.  Soften hands, smooth cuticles and condition nails.  It also comes with shea butter, one of my favourite ingredients.  The shea butter is fairly high in the ingredients list, always a good sign, although there is more Safflower seed oil in it than shea butter.

I have to confess I do not think I would ever have chosen this off the shelve in a shop.  However, it was great.  The thing I liked most about this cream was its smell.  It has a strong citrus smell, my guess would be oranges.  It is a fresh, pick me up smell.  Apparently citrus smells wake you up and improve concentration.  This cream provided moisturising, was not greasy and was a perfect hand cream.  I have used up the entire sample and would definitely consider buying another one.  My favourite body/hand cream is definitely Palmers.  I am not sure that this one was better than Palmers, but it was less thick and oily if that is important for you.  I also do not think it was better than the Dr Ndlovu I tried. 

I do not struggle with my cuticles, nor do I ever use a cuticle cream, so I cannot say whether it was an effective cuticle cream. 

I have seen it in Clicks and it can also be bought from Rubybox for R59.95 for 96g. 

You can read some other reviews here. 

No comments:

Post a Comment