Tuesday 21 May 2013

Kiehls series Nr 5: Kiehl’s olive fruit oil nourishing shampoo and conditioner

 
 
After washing my hair with this shampoo, I have been touching my hair all day long, because it was so soft.  The smell was also nice and soft.  It is meant for dry, damaged and under nourished hair.  It includes avocado oils, lemon juice and olive fruit oil. 


 
 

There are few things I like as much as a good conditioner. A nice moisturising conditioner makes a large difference to the look and feel of your hair. And then it matters less whether you use a good shampoo. This conditioner is great, not heavy or oily, but left my hair nourished and shiny and very manageable. I would definitely place this on my list of things to replace.
I tried hard to find reviews from South Africa. You can read lots of reviews from users on the Kiehl's website and another American website here. You can find some South African reviews here and here.
I do not have the exact price, but I think it was around R195 for 200 ml for the conditioner and R209 for 250 ml of the shampoo.  I like the idea that they sell the conditioner in a smaller size than the shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment