Monday 27 May 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 8: Eastgate

 
Last week Friday I was walking around in Edgars in Eastgate.  (I do not live in Johannesburg, so this does not happen often.)  I turned a corner, and literally stumbled into a Kiehl's shop.  It was a big surprise.  There was so much buzz about the shop opening in Sandton, but I have not heard anything, anywhere about a shop opening in Eastgate.  The sales lady said they were open for only 3 weeks and that they did not launch this store so nobody knew about it.  The sales lady was absolutely lovely, allowed me to touch literally everything in the shop and gave me a bunch of samples.  (Which means that my Kiehl's series just got a lot longer!).

The shop is a lot larger and in my opinion nicer than the one in Sandton.  I did not think to take a photo of the shop.  Sorry.

People in Johannesburg, please head to Eastgate and treat yourself to something nice.

And people in Durban, she said they were also opening in Durban.  She did not know where.  Something to look forward to.

No comments:

Post a Comment