Friday 24 May 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 7: Superbly smoothing argan conditioner


 

I liked the conditioner.  I am a much bigger fan of Kiehl's conditioners than I am of Kiehl's shampoos.  The conditioners are just perfect.  I use a tiny bit, it slides onto my hair and just immediately make my hair feel coated and manageable without feeling oily.  Definitely a keeper.
 
From the package:  This conditioner is formulated to effectively detangle and provide intensive smoothing for a long lasting frizz free finish, our rich formula is entirely silicone free. Blended with Fairly-Traded Argan oil plus Safflower Seed Oil this conditioner thoroughly smoothes hair without weighing it down, while helping to prevent fly-aways.  Combined with Cocoa Butter this formula provides effective levels of moisture and shine.  Out smoothing preparation effectively tames your mane to impart a marvellously manageable sleek appearance. 

 The list of ingredients included: Argan oil, safflower seed oil, caster oil, sesame seed oil, candelilla wax, cocoa seed butter, orange peel oil, eucalyptus leaf oil.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment