Thursday 16 May 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 3: Kiehl's Rubybox

 
I am really intrigued by Kiehl's.  I think it is such a pretty brand, with an interesting ethos and story and some different products.  It also has a bit of a cult brand image.  So I was keen to investigate and see whether their products are cool or not. 

I received the Rubybox Kiehl's box, which was my first introduction to the brand.  Rubybox had a Kiehl's box at the same time the brand launched in South Africa.  The box came with 6 products.  You can see a review and description of the Kiehl's box here.  and a review here. 



I received a few samples at the small shop at the Dubai Airport and I also bought a travel sized shampoo and the midnight recovery oil. 


I thought I would do a short series with a post every second day reviewing the Kiehls samples I received, both in the Rubybox and in Dubai.  The reviews will be short, since they are based on small samples and not long term use.  This is basically what you can expect to see reviewed.




No comments:

Post a Comment