Tuesday 14 May 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 2: Shops


South Africa has one Kiehl's shop inside the Edgars in Sandton City.  And a second (temporary?) one in Cape Town.  You can however order Kiehl's products from anywhere by contacting the Edgars Fashion Hot line.  It will then be delivered to a shop close to you. 

I was lucky enough to also bump into one on the Dubai airport.  I had a fairly long layover in Dubai and perused every single item in the shop to pass the time.  The shop assistant was very friendly and also gave me a few samples to try.  I also bought something small.

This is what the shop in Dubai looked like.  It was small.

 
And I think this is what the one in Johannesburg looks like.  Photo not by me, but I lost the source, apologies.

 
 
 
And some photos showing their pretty shops all over the world
 
 
I have no idea why their aesthetic appeals so much to me.  But it does.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment