Friday 14 June 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 12: Creme de Corps Soy Milk and Honey Whipped Body Butter

 
 
Wow, what a product. 
 
This is what it look.  A horrible iphone photo, sorry.
 
 
I received a fairly large tub (in the photo) in my Rubybox.  This is a thick, whipped product.  It is soft and smooth and easy to rub in, although it is very non-runny.  The smell is devine.  It smells like cookie dough.  My husband thought I was baking when he walked into the house after I used this.  So only use if you want to smell like something you can eat. 
 

This costs R454 for 226 g, which is WAY out of my price class.  If I was filthy rich, like celebrity rich, I would definitely always have a pot of this around.  Since I am a lot poorer than that, I will be sticking to Palmers.   
 
 
You can read the Rubybox review here.  And some other reviews here.  (This one is here for the lovely photo).


No comments:

Post a Comment