Monday 10 June 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 10: Ultra facial oil-free cleanser


I have never been very keen to specifically use oil-free products.  I think I have a normal to oily skin, but I do not like the harsh products often sold as oil-free products. 

I liked using this cleanser.  It is an opaque, white, thick soapy lotion.  You only need to use a little and it foams very nicely.  It did not have much of a smell.  My face felt clean when I washed with this, but it did not feel overly drying.  It is hard to get excited about a cleanser, but this cleanser is just great. 


It is marketed as a lightweight formula that removes excess oil for normal to oily skins. 

If you are into that kind of thing; it is paraben free, silicon free, frangrance free, oil free and sulphate free. 





From the package:  This oil-free, quick-lathering cleansing foam thoroughly removes impurities and visibly reduces excess oil on skin's surface, while leaving skin looking more balances.  With Imperata Cylindrica Root and Lemon Fruit Extracts, our non-stripping, sulphate-free formula leave skin clean and refreshed without over-drying.  Gentle enough for sensitive skin types.

No comments:

Post a Comment