Monday 17 June 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 13: Facial oil-free gel cream

 
 
I did not like this moisturiser.  But I also think it was not meant for me.  I like thick, moisturising lotions, even though my skin could be oily.  This product is a non-oily gel.  It is completely clear.  It was not moisturising enough for me and it was sticky after application, which I think most non-oily gels are.
 
 
 
From the package:  Concentrated hydrating formula for all-day moisture for normal to oily skin types.
This oil-free gel-cream deeply hydrates and conditions skin while providing long-lasting moisture.  Our non-greasy hydrator, specifically formulated for normal to oily skin needs, traps moisture to visibly reduce the appearance of oil - leaving skin  looking more balanced.  With Imperetaca Cylindrica Root Extract, Antarcticine and Cucumber fruit extract, this unique preparation helps skin retain moisture and protect it from arid conditions.  The formula's high level of hydrating ingredients helps to restore skin's moisture barrier for a smoother, fresher and healthier appearance.

 
 
Alcohol is fairly high on the ingredient list.
 
This product was one of the reasons why it is a good idea to try the product before you buy.  I would have been so unhappy had I bought an expensive bottle of this. 

You can find some  reviews  here.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment