Wednesday 21 November 2012

Saving on cosmetics

There is no need to pay full price for skin care products.  I like using Clinique. For its price it offers good value.  I used to live in New York for a short while and started using it there because it was so much cheaper than anything else.  It is an American product and outside of America it is a bit more expensive relative to other brands than it was in America.  Lucky readers who travel can pick it up there.

Clinique runs specials from time to time where you need to purchase one or two products and then get a free gift.  I only ever buy my Clinique when these specials are on.  Just keep your eyes open when your bottle is less than half full and buy the next time the special comes around.
The last time I bought a special they had this offer.  The gift was claimed to be worth R1000.  It included: 
  • A large cosmetic bag (one I actually use daily),
  • Key ring change purse (which I also use in my handbag)
  • 7 Day Scrub Cream
  • Dramatically Different Moisturiser (30 ml)
  • Youth Surge SPF 15 Decelerating Moisturiser
  • Repairwear Laser Focus Wrinkle & UV Damage Corrector
  • Eyes 1 2 3 Colour Compact
  • High Impact Mascara
  • Superbalm Moisturising Gloss (7 ml)
  • Deep Comfort Hand and Cuticle Cream
 I liked all these products and have reviewed some on my blog; just click on the product above for the reviews on my blog. 

This boils down to half price cosmetics, since I paid about R 900 for the two products I had to buy to get this gift.
Someone else also thinks these gifts are cool.

I know this Clinique gift does not help the reader, since it is an old offer.
Currently Clarins has similar offers of free gifts of travel sized products when you buy two products.  These are worth checking out.




No comments:

Post a Comment