Friday 12 July 2013

Kiehl's series Nr 17: Creme de Corps



What a lovely product.
This is a thin body lotion.  They claim that if you use it for 10 days you would see the difference in your skin.  I have not been lucky enough to try it for 10 days, only in store and one tiny sample,  so I cannot say.
Another plus is that it is completely fragrance free, so it would not clash with the perfume you are wearing. 



HOWEVER
it is very, very expensive.  So expensive I am scared to give the amount.
A litre costs about R1000.  There is no way I can justify this for a body lotion, for three reasons: you use a LOT of body lotion (especially compared to facial lotions, so it will not last as long), there are really nice cheap body lotions out there, and I do not really have dry or problem skin on my body.  Maybe if I did, I might reconsider.




It is still a lovely product, and if I was a rich man, I would have some of this in my bathroom. 

Just a few reviews.
And some South African  reviews because I like to link  to other South African Beauty bloggers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment