Tuesday 22 January 2013

Crabtree and Evelyn La Source Shampoo


I do not write these reviews because I like to say bad things about beauty products. I do this because I love great products and like talking about it. Every once in a while a product is so bad you really cannot say anything good about it.

 
This shampoo has nothing to recommend it. I am sure the cheapest thing you buy in the local supermarket would work as well. The shampoo did not lather well, it was not soapy but runny and watery and it did nothing special for my hair. It was a bit drying. A big disappointment.

Crabtree and Evelyn is a very upscale brand and one would expect more. Plus the shampoo is really expensive. A big thumbs down.   You can read another review here.

1 comment:

  1. This shocks me! I LOVE this shampoo. I have long hair and I only have to use about a quarter size and it lathers up a ton. I have to continually remind myself to not use too much and waste it. I first used this shampoo a few years ago in a Hilton Hotel and have used it ever since. My shampoo wasn't watery at all. The scent is a major plus!

    ReplyDelete