Tuesday 11 December 2012

Clinique Long Last Glosswear


I just finished this very nice lipgloss.  It is quite dark and provided lovely colour for my lips.  I sometimes wore it with lipstick, but I mostly used it alone and it provided enough colour.  It is glossy and fairly sticky.  I guess the only complaint would be its extreme stickiness.  It was quite long lasting.  The colour I had was called bonfire.  You can see other colours here.

Just one complaint to the engineers designing these kind of things.  Why do you make the applicator too short to reach to the bottom of the tube?  I could not reach about the last 1/5 of the tube. 

This tube is very old, and looks slightly battered after years of travelling in my handbag.



The length of the applicator means you are not able to get to the last bit in the tube.   

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment