Monday 15 April 2013

Ponds age miracle day cream

I was not a big fan of this cream.  It is very thick, so thick that it felt like it did not penetrate my skin, but simply lay on the surface.  As I have mentioned before, I have no idea how to judge whether creams have anti-aging effects, but I have not seen any improvement using this cream.  The one thing counting in its favour is that it had an SPF of 15.  A lot of the moisturisers I use has no sunblock effects, so this really helped.  It is very affordable, but did not do anything special for my skin.  It costs R129 for 50 ml and is available in Edgars, Foschini, Clicks and Dischem. 
Here and here are some reviews. 
 
 
From the manufacturers: 

Pond's Age Miracle day cream has advanced CLA anti-aging technology that is proven to increase the skin renewal process and stimulate natural collagen production for younger looking skin in just days.
This non-oily and quick-absorbing day cream is specially developed to give the following anti-aging benefits:
·  Expertly fights fine lines and wrinkles
·  Helps visibly reduce the appearance of age spots
·  Protects against age-accelerating UVA/UVB rays
·  Enhances overall skin radiance

Also enriched with vitamin C, Micro Collagen and SPF 15 for effective caring and protection from sun damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment