Monday 22 April 2013

Gatineau Aquamemory Moisture Replenish Cream

This product is AMAZING.  I received a 15 ml sample in a Glambox.  I live in Durban and do not really have a dry skin, so I did not use the cream much, but I liked it.  Then I came to Europe in an amazingly cold spell.   Look how cold it was !!!

 
Yes, I did see snow.
 
This cold was bad for the face.  It dried my skin and I applied moisturiser several times a day.  Gatineau aquamemory coming to the rescue.  The cream has a slight blue tint and an amazing, soft smell.  The cream goes on easily, is not oily, and is almost immediately absorbed in the skin.  It really mositurises.  You can feel the difference.  I will be replacing it when this little sample runs out, and it would be the only thing I used if I lived in the snow.  Living in Durban you could probably get away with other products, but it was not oily and did not add to the oilyness in Durban.  It is thus fine for use here as well. 
 
I could not find any reviews in South Africa.  This is the closest I could get.  The review is for the mask, but it sounds pretty similar.  There are many, many reviews available from outside of South Africa (probably from all those people living in the snow!).  It seems to cost about R440 for a decent sized tub. 
 


On the packaging: 

"This cream is not only a beautiful translucent shade, replete with a subtle floral scent, it's also an incredibly effective humectant with ingredients that maximize your skin's ability to hold on to its own moisture and rebuild your hydro-lipid film.

Pure Hyaluronic acid instantly moisturizes the surface of your skin while brown algae extract reduces the loss of moisture through the top layers of your epidermis. The result is touchably soft and smooth skin that with regular use has a perpetually youthful glow."

No comments:

Post a Comment