Sunday 8 September 2013

Sally Hansen Dorian Grey

I have never used a Sally Hanson nail polish before and was really impressed with this nail polish.  The brush is big and flat and applies easily and smoothly,  The finish is glossy, smooth and very professional. I have never used a polish at home that had such a professional looking finish.  It also lasted quite well on my nails and gave me quite a few days without chips.  It lasted a lot better than many others. 

sally hansen dorien grey nail polish swatch fall 2011 nail trend Fall 2011 Nail Polish Trend   Real F*cking Grey Is Back!


The colour was Dorian Grey, an almost blue gray.  The colour is a bit dull and weird, not much to recommend there. 
I am keen to try this brand of nail polish again, in a prettier colour.

This nail polish is not exactly cheap.  It was more than R100, around R129 if I remember correctly.

No comments:

Post a Comment