Thursday 8 August 2013

La Mer the moisturising soft cream



La Mer came out with a new moisturising soft cream.  This product is between the original moisturising cream and the slightly lighter moisturising lotion.  I have not used either the lotion or the original cream, but I love this in between product. 

This cream was great, fairly thick, moisturising and not oily.  My skin felt great while using it.

This is really expensive.  Maybe price should not form part of my evaluation of a product, but I cannot wonder whether it can possibly be so much better than most other products.  If you have unlimited money, I recommend this.  If you need to also pay school fees this year, keep looking.

I like reading Paula's Choice reviews, because they are all so negative.  She really slams this product in a review.

You can find numerous reviews for this, I chose this one for the lovely pictures, it contains, like this one:

No comments:

Post a Comment